Please review the changes we are making to protect you, our team, and our community.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
As we welcome you back to our office, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We are implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC…Opens a new window to the CDC website…, ADA…Opens a new window to the website…, and OSHA…Opens a new window to the OSHA website…. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you and our team safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: (317) 578-2224.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Before your appointment, we’ll ask you a series of health screening questions. Any patients with a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to delay their appointment.
- Patient forms and payments can be completed online to limit contact.
- Please do not bring anyone with you to the appointment. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office (exceptions will be made for dependents).
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call us to check-in. We’ll let you know when we are ready for you.
- Please wear a mask or face covering when you arrive at our office, and don’t remove it until you are seated in the dental chair.
- Please bring your own pen.
- We’ll check your temperature and measure saturated oxygen (SaO2) at the door.
- You’ll be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- We are altering our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
- All team will be screened and have their temperature taken daily.
- Office team will wear a mask at all times.
- Clinical team will wear personal protective equipment (PPE).
- After every patient, we’ll thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- We have upgraded our air filtration systems with Surgically Clean Air. The Jade and Cascade air purifiers provide HEPA, carbon, and UV-C filters. The Jade purifiers were added to each treatment room, and the larger Cascade purifiers were added to our common areas. COVID-19 is only deactivated by the UV-C light filter, however, the other filters clean out more common pollutants such as mold, dust, etc.
- All team will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We replaced cloth furniture with plastic folding chairs that are more easily disinfected.
- We have removed the beverage station to prevent cross-contamination.
We’re Here for You
Your safety and comfort are our primary concerns. We want to assure you that we’re taking this very seriously and are here to make your visit with us as comfortable as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us…Discover how to contact us today…. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.