Welcome to Advanced EndoCare.
Got any questions about endodontics or how we can help? Please fill out the form or call us at (317) 578-2224.
Whether you have been referred or found us online, come and visit us in Fishers, IN.
8489 Fishers Centre Dr.
Fishers, IN 46038
Monday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 2:00pm
We provide high-quality endodontic care in Fishers, IN and the greater Indianapolis area. We serve those in:
How Can Advanced EndoCare Help?
Dr. Stuart has established a stellar reputation as a leading endodontist in Fishers, IN and the surrounding areas.
Our endodontists have vast experience and outstanding skills in root canal therapy and pain management.
Our unique and professional approach to endodontics in Fishers, IN…Learn more about our services… has allowed us to develop a close and trusting relationship with many specialty doctors, including:
We are committed to helping all patients achieve improved health and fast pain relief. Our team looks forward to building a close relationship with your practice.
I have had several root canals done at this office (lucky me!), but have had such exceptional care from Dr. Stuart and her team that if I needed another one, I would not hesitate to return. Dr. Stuart and her team are friendly, extremely accommodating, kind, fun, and of course, exceptional at doing root canals! I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Amy B. (Actual Patient)
Dr. Kathryn G. Stuart answers our patients' most common questions.
- Should I be concerned about x-rays?
No. While x-rays will be necessary during your endodontics treatment; we use an advanced non-film computerized system, called digital radiography. This technology produces radiation levels 90 percent lower than conventional dental x-ray machines.
- Should I be worried about infection?
There no need to worry. We adhere to the most rigorous standards of infection control advocated by OSHA…Opens a new window to the OSHA website…, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention…Opens a new window to the website…, and the American Dental Association…Opens a new window to the website…. We also make use of autoclave sterilization monitoring with the Indiana School of Dentistry…Opens a new window to the Indiana School of Dentistry website…, as well as barrier techniques to eliminate any risk of infection. Plus, we have new Surgically Clean Air purifiers…Opens a new window to the video… and use personal protective equipment to keep you and our team safe.
- What new technologies are you using?
- Operating Microscopes: In addition to digital radiography, we utilize special operating microscopes. Magnification and fiber optic illumination help aid the doctor to see tiny details inside your tooth. Also, a tiny video camera on the operating microscope can record images of your tooth to further document the doctor’s findings.
- Apex Locators: Instruments that utilize superior technology to find the Apex (root end) of the tooth.
- Ultrasonics: This instrument allows us to remove very little tooth structure and locate the tiniest of canals.
- Surgically Clean Air purifiers: The six-stage filtration system captures dust particles, pollen, viruses, and other pollutants found in workplaces. The technology makes the air pure and clean for a more energized working environment.
- Extraoral Dental Suction System: We have placed these new suction units in every treatment room for safer and more comfortable care.